7:00a.m. to 9:00a.m.
University Club, 175 N. Oakland, Pasadena
Free valet parking for attendees (tip if you wish)
2021/2022 Members – No Charge; Guests: $50 – members are responsible for guest fees. If you’ve not yet joined for 2021, click here for a membership application.
RSVPs include breakfast choices must be received no later than Friday, September 3.
This meeting is sponsored by: Paul Hargraves, Trust Properties, USA
Breakfast Meeting Sponsor Opportunity (members only, $500 fee)
- Three minutes to speak at meeting
- Logo and contact information in the two meeting announcements as Sponsor
- Email Bill Ukropina if you are interested in sponsoring a meeting
If you are a member paying for a guest or a guest and would like to pay via PayPal for breakfast in advance, please click here. This must be done prior to the RSVP deadline.
Please check in at the front table upon arrival. FRT will fully comply with all current Covid restrictions.* All attending need to be fully vaccinated. This will be verified at the door: Vaccination card, QR code or image of both sides of vaccination card. Please wear masks if not eating or drinking.
Pending Minimum Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) credit for Attorneys, please see Paul Hargraves for the sign-in sheet and evaluation form.
Topic: The Britney Conservatorship: How We Got Here & Where We’re Going
The Britney Spears conservatorship thrust conservatorships into the spotlight. We’ll examine conservatorships, Britney’s own plight, and where her case may be headed.
Scott Rahn is the founding and Managing Partner of RMO LLP, a probate litigation law firm with offices in Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Ventura County, Miami and Kansas City focused on representing beneficiaries, executors and trustees in contested trust, estate and probate litigation matters and contested conservatorships
*Please do not attend the meeting if:
• You are sick or have any of the following symptoms: fever, sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting.
• You’ve been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting symptoms within the past 14 days.
• You’ve been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official.
• You are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.